Monday 24 April 2017

A Coincidence of Humour

I absolutely love it when I come across an instance of someone else's humour that is so close to my own. In this particular case it features an old WWII pillbox situated on the Severn Estuary that some wag has placed a student accommodation board beside.


I've absolutely no idea who placed the Black Pear Lettings sign, which I assume washed up on the foreshore with one of the recent high tides, but had I spotted it laying among the flotsam it would probably have been me who sited it adjacent to the pillbox.


And it's kind of apt too that on the reverse side of the ridge there just happens to be some oddly bright grass... not quite psychedelic, but not far from it if you happen to be a weed-head!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'll be sure to reply.