Thursday 22 December 2016

Hibernation time!

That's it I'm all done. Hit the supermarkets before 6:00 a.m. this morning to buy the last of the supplies needed for the 'festive' period, so with all the fresh produce safely secured I can withdraw into my shell and lock myself away until after the farce that is Christmas is over.

I will need to leave the house again because of course Tilly needs her walks, but at least I can avoid having to interface with all those people desperate to scour the shops of every last article on the shelves... I feel quite good about that really! 😌

All I need now is for someone to give me a nudge when Christmas is over and life returns to 'normal'. Until then I wish you a Cool Yule and leave you with this thought:


If Man will live forever more because of Christmas Day,

how long will Woman survive?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'll be sure to reply.