Saturday 4 February 2017

The Selfie Thing

I'm not much given to being photographed, I much prefer to be behind the camera than in front of the lens. As a consequence I've avoided taking 'Selfies'... until today that is when I grabbed a couple on my morning walk with Tilly.

I read recently that over 24 billion selfies had been uploaded by Google in 2015. 24 billion? Eh? What the heck's the matter with people? Why do they feel the need to publicly display themselves? It's not something I understand. Perhaps that's because I'm not one of those out-going, self-promoting, photogenic types?

Well anyway I posted a very rare selfie on my blog earlier today and thought I'd treat you lucky people to another... you'd better look quick though, before I destroy the evidence!

See? Told you I wasn't photogenic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'll be sure to reply.